Sunday, June 27, 2010

SKYE FARM: Goin' to the country, gonna eat me a lotta peaches...

Who knew that the beginning of my grad-school endeavor would include a camping trip in the wilderness? We hiked, hugged, did some cheesy-team-building activities, and got to know each other intimately. Needless to say, I met some amazing people, had a blast, and am looking forward to the rest of the summer session!


Lake George


Team-Build-a-Bridge


My Grad School Class (your's truly front and center)


...we even played with balloons.


...Sally the Salamander


Me, Fancy, and Karebear


..campfire roasted bananas with chocolate and marshmellows. Yum!



...Team Jacob, pre-rowing.


**************************************

Best things to pack for a wilderness trip?

1. A water-proof, lined, and machine-washable windbreaker
(I wore my navy one from Forever 21 the whole time)

2. Lots of bug spray

3. Compfy shoes

4. Bananas, chocolate, and marshmellows for the campfire (whoever packed these for this trip was genius!)

******************************************